Name and contact details of the person(s) responsible
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of. Art. 4 fig. 7 DS-GVO is:
Wilhelmine-Gemberg-Weg 6, staircase G
10179 Berlin, Deutschland
CEO: Malte Herberg, Tony Schumacher
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officerOliver Dressler
Wilhelmine-Gemberg-Weg 6, staircase G
10179 Berlin, Deutschland
Email address: email@example.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), contract data (subject matter of the contract, duration, etc.), content data (text entries, videos, photos etc.), communication data (IP address etc.)
2. Purposes of the processing according to Art. 13 (1) c) DS-GVO
Processing of contracts, Evidence purposes / preservation of evidence, Website technical and economical optimization, easy access to the website website, fulfillment of contractual obligations, contacting in the event of legal complaints by third parties, fulfillment of legal legal retention obligations, optimization and statistical analysis of our services of our services, improve user experience, make website user-friendly design, compilation of statistics, prevention of of SPAM and abuse, handling of an applicant procedure, customer service and customer care, handling contact inquiries, providing websites providing features and content, security measures, Uninterrupted,secure operation of our website
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 (1) e) DS-GVO
Visitors/users of the website, customers, interested parties, applicants, Employees
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO. Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out upon your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO is the Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g., statutory retention obligations), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO is the Legal basis.
- Where processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, then Art. then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d) DS-GVO is the Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, then Art. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we do not pass on any data to third parties. third parties. Should this nevertheless be the case, then the forwarding takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. in the case of the forwarding of data to online payment providers for the performance of contracts or on the basis of a court order or because of a legal legal obligation to disclose the data for the purpose of prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for the hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. data. If, within the scope of an agreement on data is passed on to the processors within the framework of an this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. In doing so, we select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and regularly and have granted us the right to issue instructions regarding the data. right to issue instructions. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and comply with the comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO.
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore predominantly processed by companies to which the DS-GVO applies. However, if the processing is carried out by services outside the European Union or the European Economic Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized by the EU Commission, or the observance of an officially level of data protection or the observance of officially officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses&quto;.
Insofar as we, due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called "Privacy Shield", according to Art. 49 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO the express consent to the transfer of data to the USA, In this regard, we draw your attention to the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for surveillance purposes, possibly without any legal remedy for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage period
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- Date and time of retrieval;
- Browser type;
- Language and Browser version;
- Content of the call;
- Time zone;
- Access status / HTTP status code;
- Websites from which the request comes;
- Operation system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours.This data serves the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as its optimization and statistical evaluation.The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO.For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
- Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to store certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used for login storage, reach measurement and marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): According to your preferences, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies at the respective privacy statements of the third-party providers.
- Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (inb. the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information thus obtained is used for the purpose of technically and economically optimizing our web offerings and providing you with easier and more secure access to our website.
- Legal basis: : If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent ("optin"), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in that case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders.
- Storage period / deletion: The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you can find information about deleting cookies by browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
Cookie Consent Solutions
Usercentrics Consent Management Platform
- We have integrated the Usercentrics Consent Management Platform (service provider: Usercentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 Munich, Germany) as a consent management service on our website.
- Purposes of data processing: compliance with legal obligations, consent storage
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DS- GVO and the fulfillment of legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO.
- Storage period: Storage of data until you delete the CMP cookie in your browser yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. The revocation document of a previously granted consent is stored for a period of three years. The retention is based on the one hand on our accountability pursuant to Art. 5 (2) DSGVO. This obligates us to comply with the processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. On the other hand, retention is based on the regular statute of limitations pursuant to Section 195 of the German Civil Code (BGB) of three years. This limitation period begins at the end of the year in which the claim arose (§ 199 BGB). Consequently, the three-year statute of limitations begins at the end of 12/31 and ends three years later at 12/31, 24:00.
- Data transfer/reciever category: CMP provider. We have therefore concluded a contract for commissioned processing in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO with the data processor.
Contact us via contact form / e-mail / fax / mail
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail, your information will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO if you have given your consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. The responsible party has a legitimate interest in processing and storing the data in order to be able to answer users inquiries, to preserve evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to be able to comply with its statutory retention obligations for business letters. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- We may store your information and contact request in our customer relationship management system ("CRM System") or similar system.
- The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us until two years after termination of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the possibility at any time to revoke the consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When contacting us by phone, your phone number will be processed for handling the contact request and its settlement and temporarily stored in the RAM / cache of the phone device. / displays are stored or displayed. The storage takes place for liability and security reasons, to be able to lead the proof of the call as well as for economic reasons, in order to make a recall possible. In the event of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- The device cache stores calls for 30 days and successively overwrites or deletes old data; when the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory destroyed if necessary. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the necessity of blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- We have integrated the anti-spam function "reCAPTCHA" from "Google" (provider: Google Ireland Limited, Reg. No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. website accessed, IP). By using "reCAPTCHA" in our forms, we can determine whether the input was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and possibly other data required for this purpose may be transmitted to Google servers in the USA.
- Purpose of processing: prevention of spam and abuse and our economic interest in optimizing our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given us permission to process your personal data by means of "reCaptcha" by the third party provider gives your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis. In addition, the legal basis is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f) DS-GVO, which lies in the above purposes.
- Data transfer/recipient category: third-party providers in the USA.
- Storage period: until the cookies are deleted by you, the user.
Social Media Presence
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, user data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created based on the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data independent of the devices used by the users may also be stored in the usage profiles (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the privacy statements and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we also point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the users data and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of the processing: communication with users connected and registered on the social networks; information and advertising of our products, offers and services; external presentation and image maintenance; evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presences in the social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS- GVO. If you have given us or the responsible party of the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with. Art. 7 DS-GVO
- Data transfer/recipient category: Social Network.
- The data protection notices, information options and objection options (opt-out) of the respective networks / service providers can be found here:
Data protection in applications and the application process
- Applications sent electronically or by mail to the responsible person are processed electronically or manually for the purpose of handling the application process.
- We expressly point out that application documents with "special categories of personal data" according to Art. 9 DS-GVO (e.g. a photo that gives conclusions about your ethnic origin, religion or marital status), with the exception of a possible severe disability, which you wish to disclose of your own free will, are undesirable. You should submit your application without this data. This will not affect your chances of applying.
- Legal bases for the processing are Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. b) DS-GVO as well as § 26 BDSG n.F.
- If an employment relationship is entered into with the applicant after completion of the application process, the applicant data will be stored in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. If you are not offered a position after completion of the application process, your submitted letter of application including documents will be deleted 6 months after the rejection is sent in order to be able to satisfy any claims and obligations to provide evidence in accordance with the AGG.
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
Teclead Ventures GmbH
Wilhelmine-Gemberg-Weg 6, staircase G
CEO: Malte Herberg, Tony Schumacher
Register/No.: HRB 234328
Register Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have a right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it has not been collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have a right to correct inaccurate data or to complete correct data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to deletion
You have a right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 (1) a) to d) DS-GVO is met:
• If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
• the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
• if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the member state of your residence, workplace or the location of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are complied with by us, but also by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
Source: access here